When we revolve around the Kaaba we are orbiting in the same direction as the whole universe and all the creations of Allah from the tiniest particles, to the largest galaxies, along with the human race unite in praise of Allah.
Worshipping Allah in one direction. Praising Allah in one direction.
The auspicious Hajj trip is one of the five pillars of Islam, a onetime obligation upon those who have the ability to perform it. Don’t delaying for Hajj! When we go around the Ka’aba, we are travelling in the land traveled by all the prophets of Allah, from the prophet Adam (alaihis salaam) to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW)
The Ka’aba in Makkah (Kaaba Old Photos of 1880 & 1953) is never free from circumbulators.
- The Blood inside the human body begins its circulation “Anticlockwise”
- The electrons of an atom revolve around its nucleus in the same manner as making Tawaf, in an anti-clockwise direction.
- The moon revolves around the earth anti-clockwise.
- The earth rotates around its own axis in an anti-clockwise direction
- The planets of the Solar system revolve around the sun in an anti-clockwise direction
- The Sun along with its whole Solar system orbit in the galaxy in an anti-clockwise direction.
- All the galaxies orbit in the space in an anti-clockwise direction
- Tawaf around the Ka’aba is “Anticlockwise”
Truly Islam is from Allah