Bill Gates is known as the richest man in the world, earned capital to their own mind. However, success overtook him at once. At school, he had serious problems with grammar, citizenship and other subjects, which he considered banal. For bad behaviour in elementary school, Gates was sent to a psychiatrist.
In his memoirs, he explained this computer mania. All his spare time he has been programming. Each week, Bill spends 20-30 hours in the computer lab. One day, his access was blocked by a password, which was then stolen. As a punishment he had without a computer all summer.
Failure to comprehend and Harvard University – Gates was expelled from the second year. Trouble turned to subsequent success. Future billionaire, has begun to devote more time programming. Two years later the company was founded Microsoft.
Two decades later, Bill Gates has earned more than $ 80 billion, employing more than 78,000 people in 105 countries.
The secrets to success that has developed by Bill Gates are:
- Study the competition. Gates has turned into a daily morning ritual of visiting the same sites of its competitors.
- Be firm. Superior quality manager faces up to even the bad news. Keep calm, and then every problem will be resolved quickly. First, always try to learn the bad news, then good.
- Focus on the Internet. For him the future. In coming years, there remain only two types of companies: those who are in the network and those who graduated from a business.
- Do not pay attention to success. He is deceptive and changeable. Having achieved one goal – not sitting on the ground, immediately take a new one. Competitors are not sitting idly by.
- Create conditions for development. The purpose of an experienced manager to create a good environment for their own subordinates. They reciprocate.
- Start today. If you have something not happy at work – create your own business. Bill Gates has started a business in the garage. Take time just for what you really interesting.
- Think. Several times a year, hop off the familiar environment to reflect the decision of accumulated problems.
- Afraid to fail. Doubt the correctness of their actions before the commission, and after – make your conclusions.
- Rely on new technology. Electronic information is capable of performing miracles.
- Hop off the crowd. It is not always the right direction. Always choose the way of development.
And now the rules of life:
- Life is not fair – get used to it!
- The world does not care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.
- You will not receive $ 60,000 a year right after school. You will not be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn them.
- You think your teacher is tough? Wait until you get a boss.
- Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping – they called it opportunity.
- If you mess up, it’s not the fault of your parents, not hnychte, learn from mistakes.
- Before you were born, your parents were not as boring as they are now. They got that way paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you are. So before you start to save the world from your parents’ generation, clean the toilet in your own room.
- Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades and give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. It has nothing to do with real life.
- Life is not divided into semesters. You do not get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. Look at your expense!
- TV – this is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to go to work and not sit at the coffee shop.
- Be nice to nerds. It is not excluded that you will soon be working for one of them.